Friday, March 3, 2017

Joywork for 3rd March

English
-Finish up planning for video production and buy props (due T2W1)
-Hand in Sci-Fi package on mon
-Red Sky in the Morning annotation
-Red Sky in the Morning reading response (due 14 March)

Science
-bring new red file for transportation science
-Homework 1 (due next science lesson I think)

IRS
-Finish up slides (due next IRS lesson)

Mother tongue

Chinese
-活动本作业二 (pg 15-25) due on mon
-习字(due on mon)

Tamil
-Prepare Tamil file

Punjabi
-IDK (let me know if there's any)

Hindi
-Do compo (I think)


Have a GREAT weekend and rest well!
(tell me if I left out anything)

3 comments:

  1. For LangArts there is also reading response, it can be found in the google classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.