Friday, March 10, 2017

March Holiday Homework

English
-"Boar out There" Section A passage
-RSITM video production (due next Friday)
-RSITM Reading Response: choose 1 question from Google Classroom
-Shooting an Elephant Reading Response: choose 2 questions from Blendspace (I think)
-Commonwealth Essay (finish by March Hols)
-CPIB Essay (IDK abt this)

Math
-4.6
-Practice SASMO

Science
-bring health science file next lesson as Mr Lim will be checking it
-Ws. 1 and 2 for transportation science

Chinese
-听写
-Chinese AA 1 (prepare I think)
-Chinese Open Ended

IRS
-Prepare the slides

S&W
-Upload videos

Tamil
-Do workbook pg marked by the teacher
-Do Tamil AA

Hindi
IDK (pls tell me)

Punjabi
IDK (pls tell me)


Have GREAT holiday everyone!
(pls tell me if I left out anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.