SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY HOMEWORK
- Do Task 2 of the Situational Writing
- Do the Reading Journal for Narrative Story Writing (#10) and IN Special Edition (#11)
- SSP Students, please do anticipate an email from Mrs Jang on Holiday HW or Holiday SSP.
- Finish up correction for Math LT2
- Do 3 worksheets:
1. Assignment 15.1 on Direct and inverse proportions
2. Homework for Number Patterns
3. Another worksheet for Direct and Inverse Proportions
- Do the revision worksheet given. NOTE: Please DO read your NOTES before doing the revision assignment.
- Finish up 2016 EOY for Health Science (NOTES)
- Complete your iBook (Due date: 10 September 2017)
- Remaining group please present next IRS session
- Finish up INDIVIDUAL CPS Report, due 1st of September
- Prepare as a GROUP for Presentation (Physical model/App/Application needed) on T4W1 - 2.
- Do WB 1B 作业 6, pages 16-29.
For Other mother tongues, please leave your Holiday HW in the comments section below.
- S&W: Duty Team (Team D) please do prepare your statistician and journalist for the upcoming S&W session after the holidays. Keep fit. For the coaches, plan early what the team will be doing for the next session (warmups, drills etc.)
Things to note for EOYs:
-Paper 1 is Writing (70m) - Editing, Situational Writing and Continuous Writing.
-Paper 2 is mainly Comprehension
-Paper 3 is Listening Comprehension
-Paper 4 has been completed (Poetry Recitation)
-Paper 1 is Writing
-Paper 2 is mainly 阅读理解 with a little bit of 短文填空。
-Paper 3 consists of Listening (听力）and Oral (口试), which has been completed.
You may not bring your E-Dictionary for Papers 2 and 3.
1. Data Response Questions (e.g. climograph, tables, graphs etc)
2. Tropical Rainforest
- What is deforestation
- Causes of deforestation
- Impacts of deforestation
- Measures to manage rate of deforestation (including successes and challenges)
3. Energy Resources
- Types of energy resources (renewable and non-renewable)
- Uses of energy
- Environmental impacts of using fossil fuel
- Energy Crisis (Causes)
Do revise these topics over the September Holidays!
-All 3 topics (Health Science, Transportation Science and Environmental Science) will be tested.
-Please read your notes (and homework for ENV Sci) to study for EOY.
-Actual breakdown of marks has not yet been revealed.
That's all mai fam
Have a restful September holiday, and have some fun! Everyone deserves a break. Remember to take a break from games and study for EOY every now and then ;)
P.S. Please do tell me in the comments if I missed anything else :D